For the electronic measurement of currents: DC, AC, pulsed…, with galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high power) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Closed loop (compensated) current transducer using the Hall effect
- Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Low temperature drift
- Optimized response time
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- No insertion losses
- High immunity to external interference
- Current overload capability.
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Switched Mode Power Supplies
- Power supplies for welding applications.
|Name||CP1H CPU Unit|
|Place of Origin:||Japan|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Delivery Time:||3 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||TT or Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 PCs|
|Detailed Product Description:||Omron CP1H CPU Unit programming Controller|