The ultra-compact PLCs FP0R series.
FP0R series: The ultra-compact PLCs
- Independent comment memory for documenting purposes
- 0 port provides high-speed program transfer
- The new F-type FP0R provides maintenance-free and complete backup of all data without requiring a battery. Industry’s first!
- Highly advanced, built-in positioning functions for up to 4 axes (servo/stepping motor)
- Target speed can be changed by an external signal input during jog operation or trapezoidal control
- Can read encoder signals of up to 50kHz (pulse frequency measurement)
- 6-channel high-speed counters and 4-axis pulse outputs can be used simultaneously
- FP0R units provide various kinds of networking communication using a built-in interface or expansion units
- Ultra high-speed processing enhances productivity
- An ultra high-speed of 0.08µs/step for basic instructions for the first 3000 steps and 0.58µs/step thereafter. The FP0R is ideal for positioning and process automation applications, e.g. in labeling machines.
- Large programming capacity of 16k or 32k steps
- Generous data register of up to 12k or 32k word
AFP0RC10RS; FP0R-C10RS; AFP0RC10RM; FP0R-C10RM;
AFP0RC10CRS; FP0R-C10CRS; AFP0RC10CRM; FP0R-C10CRM;
AFP0RC14RS; FP0R-C14RS; FP0R-C14;
AFP0RC14RM; FP0R-C14RM; AFP0RC14CRS; FP0R-C14CRS;
AFP0RC14CRM; FP0R-C14CRM; AFP0RC16T; AFP0RC16P;
AFP0RC16CT; AFP0RC16CP; AFP0RC32T; AFP0RC32P;
AFP0RC32CT; AFP0RC32CP; AFP0RT32CT; AFP0RT32CP;
AFP0RF32CT; AFP0RF32CP; AFP03003; AFP03023;
AFP03013; AFP03020; AFP03040; AFP03303;
AFP03323; AFP03313; AFP03343; AFP03340; AFP03543
FP0R Model list
What is the difference between FP0 and FP0R?these models are interchangeable？
Yes, they are interchangeable !
Catalogue please click:FP0R